Welcome to Annandale Galleries
Annandale Galleries opened in 1991 in a former Methodist Church built in 1860 and subsequently converted to a Masonic Hall in 1920. There are three exhibition spaces totalling over 240 square metres.
We run a schedule of prominent Australian contemporary and Indigenous artists, as well as being the Australian representative of such international luminaries as Zadok Ben-David and William Kentridge.
Annandale Galleries is situated on the land of the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. We pay our respects to their elders past, present and future.